Chapter 8 : Analysis and summary

Assalamualaikum and Hi. So this is the last post about Ammar for Social Engagement Subject.

Inshaallah I will post the progress of Adik Ammar if I have time :)

So guys, I wanna show you the progress of Adik Ammar with his iLearnAce.

So let start with English subject.

ENGLISH


If you can see, Ammar is so weak in English. The average mark that he obtained in the English assessment so low and he only done a little of practices. I will asked him to practice more in English!! English is important Ammar

BAHASA MELAYU



Ammar's score in Malay is not so bad. More than pass >.< and this is better and the number of practices is quite high which he do quite well lah in Bahasa Melayu. In W16 he is so rajin to do lot of assessment because on this week I pushed him so hard to do the assessment.

MATEMATIK


Ammar did quite well in Mathematics as you can see his average marks is more than intermediate. The frequency is getting lower because I didn't push him to do the Mathematics assessment and I just let him to do the subject that he likes. One more thing he doesn't like to do the Mathematics assessment because he need to spend lot of time do all the mathematics assessments.\

Average time for one mathematics assessment is around 19 minutes and this is high compared to other subjects like Science, English and Bahasa Melayu where he just need to spend 2 minutes per assessment. 

SCIENCE


Ammar did veryyyyy well in Science. SALUTE ! As you can see average mark that Ammar got more than 90% every week. That IS IMPRESSIVE ! Which mean he deserved A+ for Science subject. (future scientist)

The amount of practices he has done is unbelievable. That is a huge amount of practices. I'm so proud of you in Science Ammar! He always got 100% in Science subject (Ammar said 100% is normal for me man. hahahaha) Science is the only subject that I amazed with his consistency where you can see Ammar never miss a week to take his Science's assessment.

OVERALL

Overall I feel proud with Ammar with all he has done! It's hard to be this consistent do all of the assessment. If you can see Ammar do lot of assessment whenever we have the conversation. But when we haven't text, he just do "bila dia nak sahaja' and I think this is my fault too because I'm not pushing him to do all the Subjects' assessment and let him just do the Science Assessment only. 


So I came with idea to create a timetable for adik Ammar so he will do all the subject's assessment consistently. I give him 2 days rest because kid doesn't like to be forced. I hope this timetable will make him balance in this 4 subjects. I just want to wish all the best for Ammar in future! He will be a successful person one day. I'm sure!!


I'm so proud to witness all of this notification that I get from Adik Ammar progress. 

Thanks to Dr Nazean and this social engagement project because make me found this amazing kid! Thank you Izz Ammar Raihan for this wonderful experience. <3 <3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 2 : The Determination

Chapter 5 : Achievement

Chapter 7 : Ammar is going to Pusat Sains !