Chapter 1 : The Connection
Assalamualaikum and hye to all readers !

(this situation is "A panda is sick and being hospitalized")
So basically this blogspot is made to share my story, my journey with my adik (in this context 'adik' means your little brother or sister) which will be on my story. So, keep reading guys to know more about my adik and who is he/she...
As a leader for my Social Engagement Team, I knew my adik is going to be male because all of us will get male adik. Get ready guys for the hecticness. A little brother. Haha. So my expectation was a noisy, childish, naughty little brother. But, I was prepared for this. Aipp. Captain Irfan is prepared for everything!
5th April 2019 (Friday)
I went to KL gateway to buy some gift for my adik. I really really got a problem choosing the perfect gift for my adik. Luckily some crazy idea crossed my mind. "What if we buy something that he can use, and on the same time remember me as well?". Hahaha. I want to make sure he doesn't forget me... (clingy brotha)
I chose to buy notebook and bookmark for him so he can use it during his study right?
(The book I bought for him so cute right? Can't wait to see him to fill this with his crazy ideas and stuffs)
Packed everything and I'm ready for tomorrow!
6th April 2019 (Saturday)
The day has come. Today I'm going to meet my adik!! I'm so excited hahaha. So around 10.00 A.M. we started our journey to Darul Ummah Akademi & Tahfiz (DU:AT) at Sijangkang, Selangor.
(we finally have arrived at DU:AT)
We were so greeted by the school principal. The place was so full, fill with the students. They look so nice and cute! So I'm as leader, I need to assign every student to my team members, I as a suprise to myself, I called my adik at the last.
"Izz Ammar Raihan bin Mohd Amri" I called my adik name. He looked so scared because maybe I look so garang at first, calling out all the students like want to eat them. Haha. I'm a brother shark! Back to my adik, he is so cute, look so innocent. Yeah, he is a shy boy. Even when I looked at him, he can't stand to glare directly to my eyes. So he looked to the ground when I try to look at his eye.
(so I shortformed my name to 'Fann'. So they just can call me Bang Fann)
So we start our ice breaking inside of the classroom. We introduce ourselves first (the facilitators). I can see the kids look so excited for the to know us and the game that we were going to play. So I passed the kids the memo for them to write their name and put at their clothe so the facilitators can recognize the students.
(My adik is writing his name)
(His name is Ammar.. Hye adik Ammar!!)
So we started our first game which is imaginary. Basically the game is about drawing the situation and then one of member which is not knowing the situation need to guess what is the drawing all about. Watching the kids drawing is so fun for me because their drawing are so cute and look innocent.
(for this drawing the situation is "We go to school on a sunny day")
The kids are so excited to draw his part because the drawing time limit for one person is 10 seconds so the next person is will continue the drawing.

(this situation is "A panda is sick and being hospitalized")
During this game, I can see their team works such an amazing and incredible. The funny part is when their member who don't know the situation need to guess the situation. Their team members' expression are so chucklesome to make sure their member can guess the drawing's situation.
So for the next game is human tic-tac-toe. The game is basically like the tic-tac-toe that we used to play but the marker is the students itself. So there are 9 chairs resembles the 9 boxes in tic-tac-toe games. There are 2 team which is the team which wore songkok and the another one is not wore songkok indicate the player in the games.
(on the right side is team songkok and on the left side is team without songkok)
If you look on the picture above, the student and my adik Ammar were having fun and their bonding with their friend is undeniably strong. Everyone raced to the chair to make sure the opponent crossed the marker (3 markers straight to win). But because the game itself is so fast, the team members itself can't analyst first before went sit at the chair. So they just basically randomly sit on any chair where they see it first. The game is conducted for 3 rounds, all the 3 rounds won by the songkok team (which is my adik Ammar team hehehe).
**All the 3 rounds the songkok team checkmated the without songkok team btw. hehe
(songkok team won the majority guys, my adik Ammar is so awesome! yehet)
So for the next slot was iLearnAce which all of this programme all about. To spread the awareness about education the students of DUAT. This is because with iLearnAce you can practice the subjects, revise the subject, create notes and a lot more. I think the most exciting thing about this iLearnAce is the students can gain the coin after doing the test and can use the coin to buy or to play the games at the rewards zone.
(Adik Ammar is scratching the product key)
Because adik Ammar haven't yet register the iLearnAce. So the first slot of the iLearnAce, I just help him registering the iLearnAce. I created for him the new Gmail account (the child gmail account) so it will be easier for me to monitor adik Ammar if he log in or register to a suspicious website. Next I registered for him the iLearnAce the student account and mine as the parent account. So with this I can always observe his progress.
(yeay, we now are subscribed!!)
So during iLearnAce session I introduced him what is iLearnAce all about. Just to give him that excitement. So I told him that with this application, he can learn everything that he need here and inshaallah he can get a flying colour result if he continually doing the assessment module in this iLearnAce. For firstly I asked him what subject does he like a most. He said he likes arabic language and also science (future scientist aminnnn). Because arabic language is not in the iLearnAce module, so I tried to ask him to do science assessment to see how good is him in science. So for the first assessment, he got 100% !! I was really shock. So there is no doubt he is good in science.
His weakness is in English. So I asked him to revise the available notes in the iLearnAce and keep practicing on that. After we have done with the assessment, I showed him that we can play a game after doing all the assessment. I told him that we will gain coins after doing the assessments and tests. With this coins, we will able to play games and buy some stuffs in the avatar game.
Next, I showed him the mind map that we can create in iLearnAce. So we tried to create our own first mind map about the characteristic of earth. He looked amazed with the thing that I did. I also told him that on the note side we can put the mini note and he can import the video or image to the mini note.
So after I have done the iLearnAce stuff with him, I asked him whether he can join the tomorrow's slot or not. Unfortunately he said he can't attend the tomorrow's slot. I was dejected. I felt so sad he can't attend tomorrow because he said his father can't send him tomorrow. So, the gift I wrapped it on yesterday, I had to give it today.
(he looked so happy with the gift)
So after the iLearnAce slot, we went to pray asar at the surau in front of the school. I kept looking at him, but when he looked at me, I pretended that I looked at somewhere else. hahaha. abang is also shy....
(he is done taking the wuduk, get ready to solat boyyy)
(Ammar is ready to solat)
SUPRISE MOMENTTTTTTTTT
I talked to his dad after today's programme to ask his dad send him to school tomorrow. anddddddddd his dad AGREE!!! I was so happy! Yeay I'm going to see you tomorrow adik Ammar...
7th April 2019 (Sunday)
So today I'm about to see my adik again. The sad news is.... today is the last day I see him. hmmm. Brotha going to miss you. But! I'll give my best today.
(The students are ready for today's slots!)
So while waiting for all students to arrive, we need to prepare for the food to be served for the students later. So, for today breakfast, the students eat Nasi Lemak. Each student will get one Nasi Lemak and a drink.
(they are so cute right)
There were students who don't eat the sambal, so it left on their plate. But amazingly there were students who like sambal. So, it was like balancing the ecosystem which everyone needs each other (which is the good thing).
So for the first slot, we started with the talk about ethics in cyber world. So there are 6 topics which will be discussed in our talk. This is so important as the kids need to know before facing the real world. The topics are :
Danish's Team
1. Pembulian Siber (Cybver bully)
2. Perlindungan Peranti (Device protection)
Arina's Team
1. Penghendap Siber (Cyber's Stalker)
2. Virus
Irfan's Team
1. Komuniti Media Sosial (Media Social Community)
2. Wifi Hotspot
So for our group we need to prepare these 2 topics which is media social community and wi-fi hotspot. We already prepared the brochure for the talk.
(this is the brochure we gave to our students, be careful after this okayy?)
(the kids are building airplane using our brochure :'))
Because there were prizes for the students who can answer correctly the popup quiz questions during our talk, so we kind of manage to steal those students' attention (which is a good thing).
(listen well dear beloved students)
So for the next slot, as usual we start with the game to recharge the students' energy. This third game is called CityVille. For this game, the students need to draw the needed building and landmarks then we will assign the in and out from the city. The opponent will draw the boundaries to make sure they hit the boundaries. After that the students need to draw the road. There will a member that will be blindfolded and with a marker, he need to draw from the starting point to the exit of the cityville.
So for today, I taught adik Ammar how to do the other subjects assessment such as Bahasa, english and mathematics because yesterday there are no enough times for us to revise all the subjects. For Bahasa, ye got A for the first test, so.... i think he already pro in this subject. So we moved to mathematics where I taught him how to score 100% in math. I told him to refer youtube if he want to learn math and use the mind map that created by his friends because those resources are good enough for him to score A in mathematics. Lastly for english I asked him to revise and practice more on grammar and he can refer to the note in iLearnAce.
So to see whether he use my tips, my advices or not, I just let him do the iLearnAce by himself and I just watched from the back. The sad part is when he use my tips. I'm a proud brother. Hahaha.
(this is the example of the landmarks that the students need to draw)
(see how they try to fit all those landmarks into the mahjong paper)
iLearnAce session
So to see whether he use my tips, my advices or not, I just let him do the iLearnAce by himself and I just watched from the back. The sad part is when he use my tips. I'm a proud brother. Hahaha.
(look he is using the book that I give to him)
(Till we meet again adik Ammar. Bang Fann gonna miss you)
So that's all for this chapter. Thank you for your time reading this. :)






















Comments
Post a Comment