Chapter 7 : Ammar is going to Pusat Sains !
Assalamualaikum and greeting !
Today is the day where Avengers : Endgame will be released!!
I posted the Poster here okay for the vibess >.<

Ammar always started the conversation. I feel so bad because it is not me the one who starts the conversation first. I feel like a bad brother to my adik Ammar.
In conjunction with the release of Avengers : Endgame, so why not ask Adik Ammar whether he was going to watch the movie or not rightt??
He said that he mom will bring him to the cinema. His mom must be a Marvel fan haha >.<
(Ammar always start the conversation)
What I perasan about Ammar is he always ask me whether I have eaten or not. This is the best thing about Ammar. Keep it up and keep asking people whether they have eaten or not so they will feel that you are a good person!
Ammar said he had a school trip tomorrow so I asked where is the school trip. But he sounds so irritated and said he is going to Zoo. I just scared that Ammar will find me annoying one day. Look how ammar ended the conversation. He said Selamat Malam and bye just like that. (please don't change the feeling T.T )
** As a cringy brother I asked the teacher whether is it true the kids are going to Zoo (?) But the teacher said the plan has changed and they will bring the kids to Pusat Sains (Planetarium Negara is soooo close with University of Malaya. (I wish I can join them :') )
(Ammar is going to Zoo(?) actually to Pusat Sains)
So I asked the teacher some Ammar's pictures >.<
AMMAR AT PUSAT SAINS NEGARA
See how Happy was Ammar
So for Ammar's progress. I wanna share to you guys the game's Progress. This is because Ammar need to obtain the coins first before he can buy all the items and goods.
His ranking is 133 in Malaysia! That is impressive! because he just started to play iLearnAce less than a month!
The remaining coins is 5166 . wow. It is so hard to get amount of coins because you need to do lot of assessments and tests. One test usually you can get maximum 100 coins. Imagine to get that 5 thousands coins how many assessment do you have to do.
What can I say about Ammar is he is a hardworking kid ! I as an adult really admire your consistency. I wish I can be consistent as you, in everything that I do.








Comments
Post a Comment