Chapter 3 : Addiction
Assalamualaikum and hye !!
Thank for waiting for this post. Quite busy lately with the assignments. but it's okay, I have a lot to say today!! haha. Lend me your eyes and read this through okay?
(screenshot of my conversation with Ammar)
1. His mom said that he refused to open the gift that I gave to him.
**because I said to him to open after the closing ceremony HAHA
So he told his mom to not to open yet. CUTE BOY
2. I'm so blessed after hearing that Ammar had just slept after been doing the iLearnAce assessment. Alhamdulillah.
3. I told his mom that he had been doing lot of assessment as you see on my last post (all the notification I received on my email). He got lot of 100% on his assessment you know? I was fascinated.
4. He told me he got A in mathematics as he always been doing science assessment. So, I asked him to try to do the mathematics assessment. anddddddd he got A !!! (he was using my book that I give to him to do all the calculation, yeahhh)
5. I just asking whether he got A in school or in iLearnAce because I was confused of the message.
(another screenshoted picture)
6. I screenshot the notification that I got after he was answering the assessment. This is to encourage him to do all the assessment consistently. He knows that I always monitor him for all the assessment that he had done. So with this (scare element) he will always remember to study for each subjects.
7. I know he is weak in english. Because he just did the math, science and malay (the subjects that he likes) so I dared him to do the english assessment also. It would be good if he balances for all the subjects so that he will be doing fine in his academic. (goodluck Ammar!!)
(last screenshot, I was actually to send this to him but to make sure he remembers me while doing all the assessment, so I HAVE to send this clingy picture and message)
8. I said to him that I wanna see him get 100% in English as he always got in Mathematics and also Science. I know he will do his best to meet my expectation. (hshshshs I love to challenge someone huhu)
9. [EMBARRASSING PART] I send this just to make sure he does all the assessment that I asked him to do. So, he whenever he looks at my picture HE WILL REMEMBER TO DO iLearnAce. (that is the purpose of me sending the image huhuhuhuhu)
REVIEW
At this point, I know Ammar is a warm kid who wants to satisfy the person he knows/loves and he will always do his best to meet the expectation of the people around him. He also a hardworking kid with all that spirits! Last but not least, he also a sweet kids who is not bored chatting with this boring Abang Irfan. Haha. Thanks for the excitements that you have showed to me.
See you on the next post!



Comments
Post a Comment