Chapter 4 : It's okay!

Assalamualaikum and welcome back to my blog!

So today I have a lot share to you guys. So.. keep reading!

(Ammar is sad hmmm)

So for today entry, this is regarding the request that I asked him on the Chapter 3 post (if you haven't read the post yet.. read it first before read this post)

As I requested from him before, I asked him to do the english assessment on iLearnAce. I want him to get 100% in english as I told you before that he hates doing english assessment anything about english. I know my request is too much for a kid to handle but I want him to be good in English.

This actually reminds me about the kid's me. I was exactly like him. I didn't know nothing about English especially in vocabularies and grammars. I was bad in this. I know the reason of this because lack of communication especially in English because of the environment itself. I know this going to be hard for him, but he will do REALLY LOT BETTER once he mastered all the basics one. 

But today, he sent me a message with the sad emoticon. He said he was very weak in English. 

So to make sure he is not feeling down, I gave him advises so that he will do better next time and where to improve. So I asked him to work really hard and practice a lot in English. I told him to always refer to the teacher when he got something that he didn't understand.

He said that he will work really hard to master in English ( Abang Irfan really admired your spirit!!) . Then so wished me a good night because he got to go to school tomorrow. 

(look!!!!! Ammar changed his profile picture to AntMan)

I at first didn't know he likes Marvel Comics. If I knew earlier, I would buy Marvel stuff to him as a gift. HAHA. I'm so excited because we shared the same passion. (You know a very good chemistry will lead to a very good relationship. HUHU). 

**BTW the image fits very well with the page. It shows the deterministic character that Ammar got. YESSSS SAME LIKE AMMAR!!

(So he now has his iLearnAce friends)

As you can see in the picture, Ammar have added one of his friend in iLearnAce. Her name is Nur Amira. As you can see Amira is also good in Mathematics. Same like Ammar! What I can see here, Ammar now got a friend where he can do the assessment together. Both of them will try to do his best to get the better mark. Good for both of them!

Andddd what I love about this iLearnAce platform is you can buy items using the coins that you gets after answering the assessment.So as you can see Ammar bought 2 robots and Nur Amira has leveled up to level 6. 

To level up basically you need to buy lot of items and this will increase your experience.

Let me deduce...

1. After seeing his friend leveled up, he must be wanted to achieve to same or higher level that his friend.
2. So he need to buy lot of items to do so. But he need to gain lot of coins to do so.
3. Then he will do lot of assessment so that he can achieve the same level as his friends.

So if you see the impacts of the game in this academics e-learning platform, there is a very hidden benefit of this e-learning. But if all the parent outside there open their eyes to see what this iLearnAce capable to do, they will be amazed. 

So last but not least. Let wish for adik Ammar to consistent doing all the iLearnAce stuffs and instruments. Selamat Maju Jaya!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 2 : The Determination

Chapter 5 : Achievement

Chapter 7 : Ammar is going to Pusat Sains !