Chapter 6 : Ammar will always remember me?!
Hey welcome back to my blog!
Today I'm going to share my day chatting with Ammar and the tips that I have shared with him. (Academic's advices)
(My conversation with Ammar 1)
(My conversation with Ammar 2)
So today, Ammar went to Kenduri Kahwin with his parent. The sweet part was see how the way he greet me. So polite ! Start with 'Assalamualaikum' and 'Apa Khabar'. Ahhhh. He must get this trait from his brother (me XD).
I was acting that I'm sad and he tried to make me didn't feel so. So he said to me to not be sad. He said he always remember me. >.<
IMPORTANT PART
He was thanked to me for teaching him iLearnAce!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. All I have done all worth it! Thanks Ammar for making me feel so enlighted and feel so proud with all have I done.
I wanna share my Reflection video with adik Ammar during the program at DUAT.
(ignore my awkwardness)
As you can see he was sooooo happy during iLearnAce. And didn't seem like forced at all. (yeaa cause usually kids don't like being forced into something that they don't like).
And the mosssst important thing is I feel sooooooo happy I was chosen to be a brother to Ammar.
Thank Ammar.


Comments
Post a Comment